HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM

Baltimore's first D.I.Y. Grindcore label! Grindcore, Goregrind, Crustgrind, Noisegrind, Deathgrind, Pornogrind, Gorenoise, Pornonoise...
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm

watched from the middle towards the end of The Scourpion King on tv. man, what a stupid cheesy movie. and predictable as fuck. i had to change it at the end where the black guy comes in his magical gay flying machine because it was so lame. what a pile of shit. and the cgi graphics were shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
Gore Obsessed

avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Grind Hell

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Pelle wrote:
Yesterday I watched a bunch of movies:

Terror Firmer

GREAT movie! Lloyd Kaufman is brilliant!
If you haven't seen, I highly recommend 'Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/goreobsessedmetal
Meat-tenderizer01

avatar

Posts : 484
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 26
Location : Crackhead Central, New York

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 am

Watched:
Megalodon
Iron Maiden: Flight 666
and Deep Red
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/necrovomitproductions
Meat-tenderizer01

avatar

Posts : 484
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 26
Location : Crackhead Central, New York

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:36 am

Just finished Class Of Nuke 'em High again Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/necrovomitproductions
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:18 am

magnificent 7

Steve macqueen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangbang Bigelow (TATT)

avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 32
Location : Fahrdorf/Spermany - kneedeep in her pussy

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 am

DEADGIRL, fucking sick and twisted movie. if you haven`t checked it, you have too!

"two high school boys discover an imprisoned woman in an abandoned mental asylum who cannot die and they keep her as their sexslave........"

just watch it sickos! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/theanaltagteam
Gore Obsessed

avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Grind Hell

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm

The Anal Tag Team wrote:
DEADGIRL, fucking sick and twisted movie. if you haven`t checked it, you have too!

"two high school boys discover an imprisoned woman in an abandoned mental asylum who cannot die and they keep her as their sexslave........"

just watch it sickos! Wink

It's a cool movie. Nice idea Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/goreobsessedmetal
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:21 pm

The Wizard of Gore

watched this the other night with the wife. fucking great classic gore scenes, very cheesy. Montag kicks ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
GrinchX

avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Dirty South

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:50 pm

saw Dinner for Schmucks earlier. it was pretty humorous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stereokiller.com/grinchfinger
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 am

reGOREgitated Sacrifice - FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! what a movie. gore the way it SHOULD be........ Twisted Evil
its part of the vomit gore trilogy (all are great!!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
Gangbang Bigelow (TATT)

avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 32
Location : Fahrdorf/Spermany - kneedeep in her pussy

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:11 pm

AUGUST UNDERGROUND and AUGUST UNDERGROUND MORDUM, damn people, this is the sickest shit EVER made, believe me!!! the sick, perverted and fucking deranged are highly recommended to watch this shit! (thats everybody here in this forum i guess - hahahahaha) it`s available on stream-sites, just google it. it`s even sicker than the GUINEA PIG movies! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/theanaltagteam
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:56 pm

The Anal Tag Team wrote:
AUGUST UNDERGROUND and AUGUST UNDERGROUND MORDUM, damn people, this is the sickest shit EVER made, believe me!!! the sick, perverted and fucking deranged are highly recommended to watch this shit! (thats everybody here in this forum i guess - hahahahaha) it`s available on stream-sites, just google it. it`s even sicker than the GUINEA PIG movies! What a Face

hey bros, yeah the movie i just said i watched last ( above your post ) its called reGOREgitated sacrifice.
believe me i've seen the two movies your talking about and i just bought this reGOREgitated sacrifice online the other day, and man believe me you gotta see it its waaaaaaaaaaay more gorey and fucked up then the august underground's. check it out (you gotta buy it though i dont think you can see it online)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
Gore Obsessed

avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Grind Hell

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Vomit Noise wrote:
The Anal Tag Team wrote:
AUGUST UNDERGROUND and AUGUST UNDERGROUND MORDUM, damn people, this is the sickest shit EVER made, believe me!!! the sick, perverted and fucking deranged are highly recommended to watch this shit! (thats everybody here in this forum i guess - hahahahaha) it`s available on stream-sites, just google it. it`s even sicker than the GUINEA PIG movies! What a Face

hey bros, yeah the movie i just said i watched last ( above your post ) its called reGOREgitated sacrifice.
believe me i've seen the two movies your talking about and i just bought this reGOREgitated sacrifice online the other day, and man believe me you gotta see it its waaaaaaaaaaay more gorey and fucked up then the august underground's. check it out (you gotta buy it though i dont think you can see it online)

reGOREgitated sacrifice is sick as fuck and totally awesome! a great movie to show people who don't watch horror or gore movies. The august underground ones are good too, I 'enjoyed' penance the most. I need to find Fred Vogel's 'Maskhead'.

Check out the Korean film, The Butcher. It's nasty includes the usual vomiting, eye gouging and not so usual sodomizing of the 'hero' by a man wearing a pig's mask.

Currently watch a sleaze classic 'Frakenhooker', I love Frank Henenlotter films.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/goreobsessedmetal
Gangbang Bigelow (TATT)

avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 32
Location : Fahrdorf/Spermany - kneedeep in her pussy

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 pm

fuck yeah, sounds awesome!
gonna check that out, hopefully i can find a stream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/theanaltagteam
Gangbang Bigelow (TATT)

avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 32
Location : Fahrdorf/Spermany - kneedeep in her pussy

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 pm

just checked slaughtered vomit dolls yesterday.
fuck damn, this is really some sick fucking shit!
but i can`t say if that is sicker than the "august" movies.
it`s definately more twisted, but imo "august" is sicker, because it looks like a real snuff movie.
it makes it more real.
but fuck it, the "august underground", "vomit gore" and "guinea pig" series are definately the sickest fucking movies on this planet!
i have to get a camera, i could do a way sicker movie, if got enough ideas for it.
maybe i should write the filmmakers my ideas so they can do a movie of it, would be awesome! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/theanaltagteam
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Gore Obsessed wrote:
Vomit Noise wrote:
The Anal Tag Team wrote:
AUGUST UNDERGROUND and AUGUST UNDERGROUND MORDUM, damn people, this is the sickest shit EVER made, believe me!!! the sick, perverted and fucking deranged are highly recommended to watch this shit! (thats everybody here in this forum i guess - hahahahaha) it`s available on stream-sites, just google it. it`s even sicker than the GUINEA PIG movies! What a Face

hey bros, yeah the movie i just said i watched last ( above your post ) its called reGOREgitated sacrifice.
believe me i've seen the two movies your talking about and i just bought this reGOREgitated sacrifice online the other day, and man believe me you gotta see it its waaaaaaaaaaay more gorey and fucked up then the august underground's. check it out (you gotta buy it though i dont think you can see it online)

reGOREgitated sacrifice is sick as fuck and totally awesome! a great movie to show people who don't watch horror or gore movies. The august underground ones are good too, I 'enjoyed' penance the most. I need to find Fred Vogel's 'Maskhead'.

Check out the Korean film, The Butcher. It's nasty includes the usual vomiting, eye gouging and not so usual sodomizing of the 'hero' by a man wearing a pig's mask.

Currently watch a sleaze classic 'Frakenhooker', I love Frank Henenlotter films.


yeah bro, i'm trying to find maskhead as well i've heard great things about it hehehe!!! and i'm gonna try check out this Korean Filth "the butcher" your talking about to , cheers!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
vomiteater



Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Driller killer
i expected more gore from this movie.
For me its not a bad movie but also not a good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Nekromantik 2, I didnt know there was a second movie on the brilliant Nekromantik!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gore Obsessed

avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Grind Hell

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 am

Pelle wrote:
Nekromantik 2, I didnt know there was a second movie on the brilliant Nekromantik!!!! Smile

Check out the movie 'Schramm'...same director as nekro 1&2
Also 'Der Todesking' (The Death King) and 'Corpse Fucking Art' his documentry about making Death king and the Nekro films.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/goreobsessedmetal
pornohobot

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-07-20
Location : Ukraine,Kiev

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 am

all movies designed Jorg Buttgereit all cool Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/pornohobot
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 am

well sure, he has 'Butt' in his name
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 pm

The Dark Knight

fucking epic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
Fred Sanford

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 35
Location : Dudley Dawson Island/Forest Moon/Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 am

I, Zombie: The Chronicles of Pain


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://k-k-k.com/
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 pm

I watched Little Nicky yesterday.. insane movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meat-tenderizer01

avatar

Posts : 484
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 26
Location : Crackhead Central, New York

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 am

Watching the Descent right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/necrovomitproductions
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   

Back to top Go down
 
Last movie you watched
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Last movie you watched
» BECK: live action movie
» The Ultimate Movie List
» 「Morning sun」 - theme song of 『Neko Nanka Yondemo Konai.』 movie
» Red song "Pieces" used in movie trailer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM :: Index :: Movies & Television Board-
Jump to: