HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM

Baltimore's first D.I.Y. Grindcore label! Grindcore, Goregrind, Crustgrind, Noisegrind, Deathgrind, Pornogrind, Gorenoise, Pornonoise...
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Girl You Stank Take A Bath!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Sanford

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 35
Location : Dudley Dawson Island/Forest Moon/Baltimore

PostSubject: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am

Go message this band and tell them how they suck!
http://www.myspace.com/visceraldisgorge



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://k-k-k.com/
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 pm

In speaking of dead girls who stinks, this one already took a bath:



Well, this is my girlfriend.. I dumped her and threw her into the bathtub. I layed with her for weeks while she was day after say decomposing. The worse stench, the more turned on I got. These pictures are from my personal digital-camera, just before I called the police and said "My girlfriends dead while i've been away for two weeks".. I had just fucked her worminfested mouth again and I put the cumshot in her ass and then I thought; I dont need this whore anymore, time to get a new one.

At least she used Head n Shoulders Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Incurable Misogyny

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 33
Location : 386/Saarland/Spermoney

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 pm

hey pelle!
seems like you got a really nice girl... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/incurablemisogyny
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Incurable Misogyny wrote:
hey pelle!
seems like you got a really nice girl... Very Happy

Indeed! Wanna come over for a visit? We could have a threesome? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrinchX

avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Dirty South

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:48 pm

soupified humanity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stereokiller.com/grinchfinger
KANZA

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 32
Location : Near Amsterdam [NL]

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 pm

ha.
But on topic, why does that band suck and why do we need to message them that ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Incurable Misogyny

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 33
Location : 386/Saarland/Spermoney

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Pelle wrote:
Incurable Misogyny wrote:
hey pelle!
seems like you got a really nice girl... Very Happy

Indeed! Wanna come over for a visit? We could have a threesome? Laughing

ohh man!
that´s exactly what i want!!!
but i didn´t want to ask,because i´m kinda shy,haha...
i bet she smells better than my whore-ex-girl!!! Very Happy Laughing
does she like anal???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/incurablemisogyny
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

mmmm smells gooood, like poop
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
Incurable Misogyny

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 33
Location : 386/Saarland/Spermoney

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Yiffy Skunk 420 wrote:
mmmm smells gooood, like poop
i guess better than poop!!!
but what´s about that band?????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/incurablemisogyny
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 am

Incurable Misogyny wrote:
Pelle wrote:
Incurable Misogyny wrote:
hey pelle!
seems like you got a really nice girl... Very Happy

Indeed! Wanna come over for a visit? We could have a threesome? Laughing

ohh man!
that´s exactly what i want!!!
but i didn´t want to ask,because i´m kinda shy,haha...
i bet she smells better than my whore-ex-girl!!! Very Happy Laughing
does she like anal???

haha no problem dude! I am meself abit shy, thats why a dead girlfriend is better!
She smells wonderful! Like a mixture of shit, cadaver and mold X1000.
Yeah she likes anal (she doenst complain).. You can fuck her in her ear if you want! Or even make your own hole wherever you want Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZyberNekkroButcher

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 26
Location : Your Mom's House

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 am

Those pix are crazy , she had a mouth full of maggots hahaha Laughing



Now this would be a sick shampoo advertisement

I would buy it haha Razz who's with me??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ZyberNekkroButcher
Incurable Misogyny

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 33
Location : 386/Saarland/Spermoney

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Pelle wrote:
Incurable Misogyny wrote:
Pelle wrote:
Incurable Misogyny wrote:
hey pelle!
seems like you got a really nice girl... Very Happy

Indeed! Wanna come over for a visit? We could have a threesome? Laughing

ohh man!
that´s exactly what i want!!!
but i didn´t want to ask,because i´m kinda shy,haha...
i bet she smells better than my whore-ex-girl!!! Very Happy Laughing
does she like anal???

haha no problem dude! I am meself abit shy, thats why a dead girlfriend is better!
She smells wonderful! Like a mixture of shit, cadaver and mold X1000.
Yeah she likes anal (she doenst complain).. You can fuck her in her ear if you want! Or even make your own hole wherever you want Smile

oh yeah,it´s better for guys like us to have a dead girl!!
i like the idea to make my own hole,that´s the dream of my life!!
but what if she likes me more than you?can i marry her????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/incurablemisogyny
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Incurable Misogyny wrote:
Pelle wrote:
Incurable Misogyny wrote:
Pelle wrote:
Incurable Misogyny wrote:
hey pelle!
seems like you got a really nice girl... Very Happy

Indeed! Wanna come over for a visit? We could have a threesome? Laughing

ohh man!
that´s exactly what i want!!!
but i didn´t want to ask,because i´m kinda shy,haha...
i bet she smells better than my whore-ex-girl!!! Very Happy Laughing
does she like anal???

haha no problem dude! I am meself abit shy, thats why a dead girlfriend is better!
She smells wonderful! Like a mixture of shit, cadaver and mold X1000.
Yeah she likes anal (she doenst complain).. You can fuck her in her ear if you want! Or even make your own hole wherever you want Smile

oh yeah,it´s better for guys like us to have a dead girl!!
i like the idea to make my own hole,that´s the dream of my life!!
but what if she likes me more than you?can i marry her????

Well, you better keep your fingers away from my girlfriend!
BUT (if you want ofc), I have about 8 girls in the same grade of decomp. in the basement, and Im getting new in this weekend. Just let me know age/lenght/weight and Ill see what I can get for ya, ok?
Cause noone steals my Rottie from me, ok? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:38 pm

[ZxNxBx] wrote:


Now this would be a sick shampoo advertisement

I would buy it haha Razz who's with me??

Ive already bought it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Girl You Stank Take A Bath!   

Back to top Go down
 
Girl You Stank Take A Bath!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Henrik Bath (Harmony, Darkwater)
» My Girl, Koki.
» Girl I wait
» Hell Girl
» Your Anime Girl/Boy Crush?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM :: Index :: General Discussions-
Jump to: