HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM

Baltimore's first D.I.Y. Grindcore label! Grindcore, Goregrind, Crustgrind, Noisegrind, Deathgrind, Pornogrind, Gorenoise, Pornonoise...
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fuck Indonesia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alkomaniak

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 27
Location : Helsinki, Finland.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 pm

proctophobic wrote:
that was going to be gorepot/proctophobic/alcoholicneuropathy/children of condom right?

Yeah, that infamous & failed 4-way split.
The label that supposed to be behind that label was called Fat Tub of Lard.
Haven't seen any releases from 'em, hahah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:39 am

dotdot wrote:
Anal Cake wrote:
dotdot wrote:
Anal Cake wrote:
I have a problem too with a band called Ingrown (really don't know if is from Indonesia but im sure is from Asia) the problem was that he wants to join a Compilation i suppossed record some tracks for and he message me saying he want to join and that they want copies for free and i just answer to them saying that im not the one making the compilation and that they should message the label hahahaha and he answers like OK im joining but i want copies no rip off and i answer fuck you!!! END

actually mate, i know them a lot, they are from philippines which is also my country, they are fucking rif offers you know, they did releases on my label and he wants to get a " 50 free copies of their own materials" what the fuck was that? i told them to release their shit limited to 25 copies, then i could only give free 3-5 copies then if they want more they need to pay the shipping cost and i will sell their own stuff for a cheap price.. then he replied me like "they had a lot of releases on other labels and they didn't experienced to buy their own stuff from them.. yeah i know that point but the thing is my label was a cheap and they asking for a 50 free copies, do you think that was a fare one?? i dunno why that kind of bullshit attitude being a fame or such a stupid beliefs NO FUCKIN ROCKSTARS HERE!... fuck them anyway

Fuck dude that really sucks!!! yeah they act like that, the worst part for me is that i don't even was organizing the compilation or releasing it and they want everything for free and direclty to his house like if they were a super fucking band, fucking shitty bands nowdays!!! hahaha well and what happen did you sent him the 50 copies? also i just put a comment on one of your releases i just want one copy of that 3 way, sorry for don't reply there but myspace sucks it takes me like 20 hours to log into that shit!!! sent me a PM over here with your trade list and i sent you my trade list!!!!

of course buddy i didn't send the 50 copies they want, am i crazy?? i only give their right part and that's enough, yeah i know regarding our trades, you own the lamierda tapes ayt? am i right on the name pls correct if i got wrong.. actually i comment you back on myspace but since myspace was suck, i will tell it here about our trades. im going to have vacation this month and SYR was closed for the whole month of dec. and 2nd week of jan. SYR stops trading/selling/communicating at the moment due to my busy time and getting vacation. but soon as i got back by next year, i will continuing our conversation and also the sickness, regarding on trades no problem about that, i will send you my list by next year, are you down with that? don't worry bro, i have couple copies left of that 3-way or else i will reserve a copy for you, how many? just let me know buddy.. thanks a lot for a big interest.. keep it pure!!

Yeah i own the mierda tapes shit hahaha yeah i saw your comment on myspace but is really difficult to answer or even worse to sign on that shit hahahaha well have good vacations dude when you are back let me know what you have for trade and i send you my trade list too so we can figure something out!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:30 am

Just found that kids email from maximum thrash and its still fucking pissing me off...

wonderfull brother okay let's your sent to me some free copies and stuff trade oh yach sent me more lt dan shirt
15 tape mxt / matka teresa 1x shirt lt dan size s
more again 2x lt dan shirt size m
and we own 2 shirt for trade
and i will sent to you 2x shirt maximum thrash we got the the stuff from you...
i think is best deal!!!
here my addreess
DEVI JL.KEBAGUSAN KECIL GG.IKHLAS RT.07/08 NO.7C KEBAGUSAN -PS.MINGGU JAK-SEL 12540 INDONESIA
PS:sent me with jewel cases/box of tape and give 1 copies unmen demo tape
ehm....some sticker you have ...hehehehe



FUCK THAT... NO AND NEVER,, LIKE HIS SHIT IS GOLDEN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:31 am

Oh and Anal Cake carlos dont ever own a tape company with out letting me know first thanks.. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkomaniak

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 27
Location : Helsinki, Finland.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 pm

GreekFire wrote:
Just found that kids email from maximum thrash and its still fucking pissing me off...

wonderfull brother okay let's your sent to me some free copies and stuff trade oh yach sent me more lt dan shirt
15 tape mxt / matka teresa 1x shirt lt dan size s
more again 2x lt dan shirt size m
and we own 2 shirt for trade
and i will sent to you 2x shirt maximum thrash we got the the stuff from you...
i think is best deal!!!

So basically you have to send shitload of stuff and you only get like two shirts for it?
Yeah, "best" deal ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iangorge

avatar

Posts : 491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Is it just naturally difficult for Indonesians and Filipinos to grasp the concept of grammar in the English language? I mean fuck, we've got a Mexican, a Finnish guy, and a couple Swedish dudes who speak PERFECTLY FINE English, and that's not even their first language, but almost NONE of those Southeastern Asians can string together decipherable sentences. Sometimes I think they just use Google Translator, lol.



-----signature-----
Bloodgorge - My Goregrind Band - http://bloodgorge.bandcamp.com/
Southern Moonrise Productions - My DIY Label - http://smprods.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrinchX

avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Dirty South

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:55 pm

because those people speak latinized and germanic languages, and english is cobbled together from both so really its easy for them to understand. asian languages are totally divorced from those traditions so they don't use similar grammatical devices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stereokiller.com/grinchfinger
Iangorge

avatar

Posts : 491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm

That explains a lot, thanks. I always wondered why it was so difficult for them.



-----signature-----
Bloodgorge - My Goregrind Band - http://bloodgorge.bandcamp.com/
Southern Moonrise Productions - My DIY Label - http://smprods.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meat-tenderizer01

avatar

Posts : 484
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 26
Location : Crackhead Central, New York

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:12 am

Ian (BDGE) wrote:
Is it just naturally difficult for Indonesians and Filipinos to grasp the concept of grammar in the English language? I mean fuck, we've got a Mexican, a Finnish guy, and a couple Swedish dudes who speak PERFECTLY FINE English, and that's not even their first language, but almost NONE of those Southeastern Asians can string together decipherable sentences. Sometimes I think they just use Google Translator, lol.
It's because they're Gooks Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/necrovomitproductions
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 am

GreekFire wrote:
Oh and Anal Cake carlos dont ever own a tape company with out letting me know first thanks.. lol

LOL Sorry dude my fault hahaha

Well hope you get my package soon, i want in return

40 lt.dan shirts
89 PxExNxE cds and 97 unmen demos
i think is the best deal for both dude

PS. hope you enjoy the two tapes i sent to you, sorry they don't have any cover!!!

PS2. Please hurry up i need all for so i can sell something to pay the cable and internet bill and buy some cheetos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iangorge

avatar

Posts : 491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 am

HAHAHA!



-----signature-----
Bloodgorge - My Goregrind Band - http://bloodgorge.bandcamp.com/
Southern Moonrise Productions - My DIY Label - http://smprods.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkomaniak

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 27
Location : Helsinki, Finland.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Anal Cake wrote:
GreekFire wrote:
Oh and Anal Cake carlos dont ever own a tape company with out letting me know first thanks.. lol

LOL Sorry dude my fault hahaha

Well hope you get my package soon, i want in return

40 lt.dan shirts
89 PxExNxE cds and 97 unmen demos
i think is the best deal for both dude

PS. hope you enjoy the two tapes i sent to you, sorry they don't have any cover!!!

PS2. Please hurry up i need all for so i can sell something to pay the cable and internet bill and buy some cheetos

Wow, hold on Speedy Gonzales. What? PAY the CABLE? Internet BILL? BUY some cheetos? What is this shit? What happened to old Mexico? You know, steal everything and be lazy all the time? Fuck american media for letting me know this incorrect information!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:18 pm

i retract my original statement because everything is cool now between us. soooo yea.



-----signature-----
IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ME, FIRE ME. YOU'RE IN CONTROL. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
Iangorge

avatar

Posts : 491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:24 am

Too late now, man. No take-sies back-sies. The monkey's already out of the bottle now, man.



-----signature-----
Bloodgorge - My Goregrind Band - http://bloodgorge.bandcamp.com/
Southern Moonrise Productions - My DIY Label - http://smprods.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:26 am

haha yea piss on indos



-----signature-----
IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ME, FIRE ME. YOU'RE IN CONTROL. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:15 am

Some More Mail from the histo Site

From : ian_silencekiller@yahoo.com
Subject : Other question
Message : hi there. my name is ian, im the drummer
of the band silencekiller from the philippines and were looking for a label
that can help us release our cd. can you help us guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 am

Another Email from this kid.. Dam this dude is pissing me off lol

MAXIMUM THRASH says
To: Histoplasmosis Records (breakitdownandbagitup@myspace.com)
yo dude
if you alredy to sent me the some free copies and stuff for trade
matka teresa ask me about the some free copies
if you have to sent some free copies to matka teresa kids??
thnks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meat-tenderizer01

avatar

Posts : 484
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 26
Location : Crackhead Central, New York

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:51 am

Wow, fuck that kid up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/necrovomitproductions
hicham loser



Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:08 pm

yeah silence killer try to give me there first album to rleease too...
they're friends of VEX as they said...

and i don't know what's the fuck with indonesian bands...i don't have any problems with indonesian bands, for maximum thrash,i send 4 tapes +master cdr + 20 covers , and the guy was ok....

Sister Bastard's dudes was fucking nices too,and i sent her 30 covers + a master cdr... (it was for a pro-cdr), and they want to give me some money...

and i will release VEX's second full length in about 1 or 2 years! haha

(sorry for my shitty english too,i'm not asian,but i suck a lot with foreign language haha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:59 am

Alkomaniak wrote:
Anal Cake wrote:
GreekFire wrote:
Oh and Anal Cake carlos dont ever own a tape company with out letting me know first thanks.. lol

LOL Sorry dude my fault hahaha

Well hope you get my package soon, i want in return

40 lt.dan shirts
89 PxExNxE cds and 97 unmen demos
i think is the best deal for both dude

PS. hope you enjoy the two tapes i sent to you, sorry they don't have any cover!!!

PS2. Please hurry up i need all for so i can sell something to pay the cable and internet bill and buy some cheetos

Wow, hold on Speedy Gonzales. What? PAY the CABLE? Internet BILL? BUY some cheetos? What is this shit? What happened to old Mexico? You know, steal everything and be lazy all the time? Fuck american media for letting me know this incorrect information!


hahahahahahahahaha american TV!!!, yeah don't blame you on that, here a lot of people think that europeans are just pussies who wants to live in forests hahaha well all is fault of USA media which sucks, here is like a second USA, we have almost all the USA stores best buy, wallmart, blockbuster, mcdonalds and all that gay shit which is really expensive but nobody gives a fuck and all people go there to buy just stupid shit that they don't need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkomaniak

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 27
Location : Helsinki, Finland.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:55 am

Anal Cake wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha american TV!!!, yeah don't blame you on that, here a lot of people think that europeans are just pussies who wants to live in forests hahaha well all is fault of USA media which sucks, here is like a second USA, we have almost all the USA stores best buy, wallmart, blockbuster, mcdonalds and all that gay shit which is really expensive but nobody gives a fuck and all people go there to buy just stupid shit that they don't need

Yeah, if media says something = it's gotta be true. Hahahah.
We don't have any of those wallmart shits (no way?!?), but we have McD, Subway and all that stuff.
No KFC or Tacobell tho. But anyway, shit is getting out of control. Buy this and buy that, blah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KANZA

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 32
Location : Near Amsterdam [NL]

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:29 am

Haven't had any troubles with people from there so far...
Have been dealing with nobody from Indonesia tho, haha. Only Malaysia, The Phillipines and Nepal so far...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 am

Alkomaniak wrote:
Anal Cake wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha american TV!!!, yeah don't blame you on that, here a lot of people think that europeans are just pussies who wants to live in forests hahaha well all is fault of USA media which sucks, here is like a second USA, we have almost all the USA stores best buy, wallmart, blockbuster, mcdonalds and all that gay shit which is really expensive but nobody gives a fuck and all people go there to buy just stupid shit that they don't need

Yeah, if media says something = it's gotta be true. Hahahah.
We don't have any of those wallmart shits (no way?!?), but we have McD, Subway and all that stuff.
No KFC or Tacobell tho. But anyway, shit is getting out of control. Buy this and buy that, blah.

yeah well we have all those big stores you mention above and all of them sucks hahahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 pm

GreekFire wrote:

if you have to sent some free copies to matka teresa kids??


Ahh, gotta love the amateur english! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    

Back to top Go down
 
Fuck Indonesia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» [VCP-004] VOCALO.ID Loves Indonesia (2012)
» [CLOSED PRE ORDER] VOCALO.ID 3 ~ Album Kompilasi Lagu Vocaloid Indonesia
» [Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand] SCANDAL ASIA TOUR 2013
» Diskusi Prospek Vocaloid Asli Indonesia
» Nama karakter vocaloid indonesia

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM :: Index :: General Discussions-
Jump to: