HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM

Baltimore's first D.I.Y. Grindcore label! Grindcore, Goregrind, Crustgrind, Noisegrind, Deathgrind, Pornogrind, Gorenoise, Pornonoise...
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fuck Indonesia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Fuck Indonesia    Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 am

Ok i just had to make this thread.. something been pissing me the fuck off.. and its Indonesia and some other parts of asia.. what the fuck is up with these bands and people from there.. cocky lil son of a bitches arent they.. For one.. we did the split with makta teresa and maximum thrash { whos from Indonesia } so this dude sent me 3 agathocles cds.. witch i couldn't really give a fuck about tell you the truth. i stopped caring after their first 300 releases.. so for a trade this dude wants 2 lt.dan shirts 15 tapes and 2 unmen demo tapes ?!?!?!?! really ? fucking 3 shitty agathocles cds dont get you to far in trade here my friend and the cd sucked dick anyway sounded like it was recorded in a bamboo hut. ive just had some bad experiences with these guys their always demanding all this shit for nothing.. anyway i dont know that just pissed me off they come across with these cocky ass attitudes to maybe im just a dick lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrinchX

avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Dirty South

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 pm

I know a lot of people from SE asia have hit me up for free stuff they purport to review in their zines. I havent sent anything. It just seems like a lot of people over there are extremely unreliable as far as communicating and doing business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stereokiller.com/grinchfinger
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Haha, so he just sent some cds without agreeing for a trade?
It has happened to me a few times, I got pretty pissed cause I was broke as fuck at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 am

I have a problem too with a band called Ingrown (really don't know if is from Indonesia but im sure is from Asia) the problem was that he wants to join a Compilation i suppossed record some tracks for and he message me saying he want to join and that they want copies for free and i just answer to them saying that im not the one making the compilation and that they should message the label hahahaha and he answers like OK im joining but i want copies no rip off and i answer fuck you!!! END
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 am

jajaaj hell yeh man great fucking story.. FUCK EM.. like why do all these poor as pieces of shit want everything for free fuck your bamboo hunt and your third world rice eating country go eat a D.I.Y DICK !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 am

GreekFire wrote:
like why do all these poor as pieces of shit want everything for free fuck your bamboo hunt and your third world

YEAH fucking right doug!!! fuck third world countries... mmm... ok hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 pm

i mean every third world country expect mexico lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:07 pm

at least you all eat beans and rice they need to learn something from you holmes !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proctophobic

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-09-10
Location : Cape Breton,Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:57 pm

lol.The funny thing is, proctophobic first potential split fucked up because one of the bands were from asia and got sooky or some shit, then i was deleted. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meaneymusic.tk
Gore Obsessed

avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Grind Hell

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 pm

GreekFire wrote:
at least you all eat beans and rice they need to learn something from you holmes !

That and Mexico has some fucking killer bands! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/goreobsessedmetal
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:38 pm

FUCK YEH MEX SICKO ! GRIND CITY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrinchX

avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Dirty South

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:53 am

GreekFire wrote:
jajaaj hell yeh man great fucking story.. FUCK EM.. like why do all these poor as pieces of shit want everything for free fuck your bamboo hunt and your third world rice eating country go eat a D.I.Y DICK !

this is the most awesome thing i have ever read. the typos make it so much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stereokiller.com/grinchfinger
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 am

WELL WELL WELL and what are you going to do with these trade???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:40 pm




-----signature-----
IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ME, FIRE ME. YOU'RE IN CONTROL. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
coagulatedpus

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-22
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Anal Cake wrote:
I have a problem too with a band called Ingrown (really don't know if is from Indonesia but im sure is from Asia) the problem was that he wants to join a Compilation i suppossed record some tracks for and he message me saying he want to join and that they want copies for free and i just answer to them saying that im not the one making the compilation and that they should message the label hahahaha and he answers like OK im joining but i want copies no rip off and i answer fuck you!!! END

actually mate, i know them a lot, they are from philippines which is also my country, they are fucking rif offers you know, they did releases on my label and he wants to get a " 50 free copies of their own materials" what the fuck was that? i told them to release their shit limited to 25 copies, then i could only give free 3-5 copies then if they want more they need to pay the shipping cost and i will sell their own stuff for a cheap price.. then he replied me like "they had a lot of releases on other labels and they didn't experienced to buy their own stuff from them.. yeah i know that point but the thing is my label was a cheap and they asking for a 50 free copies, do you think that was a fare one?? i dunno why that kind of bullshit attitude being a fame or such a stupid beliefs NO FUCKIN ROCKSTARS HERE!... fuck them anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/stonedyouthrecords
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 pm

dotdot wrote:
Anal Cake wrote:
I have a problem too with a band called Ingrown (really don't know if is from Indonesia but im sure is from Asia) the problem was that he wants to join a Compilation i suppossed record some tracks for and he message me saying he want to join and that they want copies for free and i just answer to them saying that im not the one making the compilation and that they should message the label hahahaha and he answers like OK im joining but i want copies no rip off and i answer fuck you!!! END

actually mate, i know them a lot, they are from philippines which is also my country, they are fucking rif offers you know, they did releases on my label and he wants to get a " 50 free copies of their own materials" what the fuck was that? i told them to release their shit limited to 25 copies, then i could only give free 3-5 copies then if they want more they need to pay the shipping cost and i will sell their own stuff for a cheap price.. then he replied me like "they had a lot of releases on other labels and they didn't experienced to buy their own stuff from them.. yeah i know that point but the thing is my label was a cheap and they asking for a 50 free copies, do you think that was a fare one?? i dunno why that kind of bullshit attitude being a fame or such a stupid beliefs NO FUCKIN ROCKSTARS HERE!... fuck them anyway

Fuck dude that really sucks!!! yeah they act like that, the worst part for me is that i don't even was organizing the compilation or releasing it and they want everything for free and direclty to his house like if they were a super fucking band, fucking shitty bands nowdays!!! hahaha well and what happen did you sent him the 50 copies? also i just put a comment on one of your releases i just want one copy of that 3 way, sorry for don't reply there but myspace sucks it takes me like 20 hours to log into that shit!!! sent me a PM over here with your trade list and i sent you my trade list!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axsxpx

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 33
Location : connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Out of all the people and countries I've traded with, Indonesia is the only one I won't trade with anymore. I remember sending this one guy a pack of 5 cds, and in return, he sends me a busted cdr and a dubbed tape copy of some local band that "really ruled" in his words. Since then, i haven't traded with anyone from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:49 pm

lol good story im glad this thread is going so well i hope everyone reading this thinks were all fascist assholes lol hahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iangorge

avatar

Posts : 491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 am

Back when I did Southern Moonrise Productions, Ingrown were to be on 2 splits that were going on and they also expected me to send them 50 free copies of each of the splits. They were organizing one of the splits, a 12-way of some sort, and they emailed me all the tracks with absolutely NO tags, they were ALL untitled MP3 files with no artist ID3 or anything. I nicely asked them to re-organize it and then title and label the tracks with the artists and track titles, and he just kept saying "dude check the email bro its all in the emails i sent you brother!". The other split, a split with Gouda's Hole/Ingrown/MAOH, couldn't be finished because the guy from Gouda's Hole kept sending me the wrong tracks and the whole time I'm getting messages from Ingrown saying "hurry up brother! we need the copies to sell so we can pay tuition for our college!". I tried telling them that the other band was missing tracks and they just kept telling me to hurry up.



-----signature-----
Bloodgorge - My Goregrind Band - http://bloodgorge.bandcamp.com/
Southern Moonrise Productions - My DIY Label - http://smprods.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 am

Ian (BDGE) wrote:
I'm getting messages from Ingrown saying "hurry up brother! we need the copies to sell so we can pay tuition for our college!".

hhahahahahahaha LOL and are you sending him 50 copies for free???? also now i remember the problem was that Ingrown want copies for free for everything and i told him to contact ZxNxBx and / or Souther Moon Rise Recs. and i think they delete me well i don't even care and then ZxNxBx told me that he talk to them but the fags told him the same bullshit to him about free copies hahahaha well really don't know what this guys think they are!!! anyway what happen to that compilation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gore Obsessed

avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 38
Location : Grind Hell

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Ian (BDGE) wrote:
a 12-way of some sort, and they emailed me all the tracks with absolutely NO tags, they were ALL untitled MP3 files with no artist ID3 or anything.

If I'm not mistaken Gore Obsessed was part of that split and when I originally sent my tracks to those guys they where all properly tagged (I use mp3tag). So those dudes fucked up!

Another fun bit is when they invite you to join in on a split and then expect you to get it released on a big label.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/goreobsessedmetal
Iangorge

avatar

Posts : 491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Anal Cake wrote:
Ian (BDGE) wrote:
I'm getting messages from Ingrown saying "hurry up brother! we need the copies to sell so we can pay tuition for our college!".

hhahahahahahaha LOL and are you sending him 50 copies for free????
Haha, hell no! He asked me like 5 times for it and I just told him I had a 'special printer' and that it didn't have enough energy to print that many.

Anal Cake wrote:
anyway what happen to that compilation?
I was never able to finish it because ZxNxBx had everything collected and organized, and then he just... disappeared. He hasn't been online since we all started organizing that comp, and I can't release it without him because his tracks wouldn't be on it (or the art he did).

Gore Obsessed wrote:
Ian (BDGE) wrote:
a 12-way of some sort, and they emailed me all the tracks with absolutely NO tags, they were ALL untitled MP3 files with no artist ID3 or anything.

If I'm not mistaken Gore Obsessed was part of that split and when I originally sent my tracks to those guys they where all properly tagged (I use mp3tag). So those dudes fucked up!
Damn, what the fuck would be the point of them purposely deleting all the tags? Fucking idiots.



-----signature-----
Bloodgorge - My Goregrind Band - http://bloodgorge.bandcamp.com/
Southern Moonrise Productions - My DIY Label - http://smprods.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 pm

i love how this just turned the topic just all against that band ingrown. hahah thats the shit.. hey in ingrown lil news flash for you Ingrowing Rules Ingrown sucks dick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekFire
Admin
avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Baltimore Bitch !

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm getting messages from Ingrown saying "hurry up brother! we need the copies to sell so we can pay tuition for our college!"[quote]

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW Skunk... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrinchX

avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Dirty South

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:48 am

i think i have ZNBs physical address if you need it Ian.

edit; SNIPE


Last edited by GrinchX on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stereokiller.com/grinchfinger
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fuck Indonesia    

Back to top Go down
 
Fuck Indonesia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [VCP-004] VOCALO.ID Loves Indonesia (2012)
» [CLOSED PRE ORDER] VOCALO.ID 3 ~ Album Kompilasi Lagu Vocaloid Indonesia
» Tiket Hatsune Miku Expo 2014 in Indonesia di JCC
» [Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand] SCANDAL ASIA TOUR 2013
» Diskusi Prospek Vocaloid Asli Indonesia

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM :: Index :: General Discussions-
Jump to: