HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM

Baltimore's first D.I.Y. Grindcore label! Grindcore, Goregrind, Crustgrind, Noisegrind, Deathgrind, Pornogrind, Gorenoise, Pornonoise...
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 32
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:13 pm

hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know i cant handle having a gayspace page for each one of my projects so i've just made a new myspace page with all of my project on it!!! so anybody thats involved with me in a split or whatever please add this page here is a list of my projects

Pseudocyst
Convulsive Hematemesis
Sewer Filth
Hematospermic Hemorrhage
Anal Phlegm (RIP)

heres the gayspace address of the new page: www.myspace.com/vomitnoise

cheers guys, this will make shit WWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY more easier for me!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
neto

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 27
Location : Fortaleza, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Cool shit!!!

For the ones who don't know, here is my gayspace: www.myspace.com/netogcb

There are youtube vidz from Thanatopsis and Fecal Smear Test (my projects)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 32
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm

neto wrote:
Cool shit!!!

For the ones who don't know, here is my gayspace: www.myspace.com/netogcb

There are youtube vidz from Thanatopsis and Fecal Smear Test (my projects)



cheers neto man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
Skunk Carcass

avatar

Posts : 1030
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Chocolate caaaaaaaaaaaaake

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:41 pm

YEA bro, you make some very nice filthy gore shit noise my friend. keep it noisy and covered in poopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facemelt420.blogspot.com/
Pelle

avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 pm

ahh Neto! Glad to see youve finally found yourself over here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 32
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Yiffy Skunk 420 wrote:
YEA bro, you make some very nice filthy gore shit noise my friend. keep it noisy and covered in poopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pig

haha!! cheers mate. looks like i wont be recording anytime soon though. the input on my built in mic on my laptop complete broke so i'm gonna have to try get fixed or some shit.

does anyone know if its possible to get like a USB soundcard or some shit and plug into that? (i know fuck all about computer shit hehehe) any help would be REALLY appriciated guys!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
NX5

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Vomit Noise wrote:
does anyone know if its possible to get like a USB soundcard or some shit and plug into that? (i know fuck all about computer shit hehehe) any help would be REALLY appriciated guys!!

Bro, i use lexicon alpha soundcard with Windows 7. it's glitchy, but the signal is the fucking clear and good!
i have laptop too, i do 100% of recordings on it, but! the mic input = BIG DELAY GLITCHY SOUND, so the sound card is obligatory! my card is connected via USB + connected to mixer with L and R inputs. very comfortable! it s a pity i have no time to record something...... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/activestenosis
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 32
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:49 am

NX5 wrote:
Vomit Noise wrote:
does anyone know if its possible to get like a USB soundcard or some shit and plug into that? (i know fuck all about computer shit hehehe) any help would be REALLY appriciated guys!!

Bro, i use lexicon alpha soundcard with Windows 7. it's glitchy, but the signal is the fucking clear and good!
i have laptop too, i do 100% of recordings on it, but! the mic input = BIG DELAY GLITCHY SOUND, so the sound card is obligatory! my card is connected via USB + connected to mixer with L and R inputs. very comfortable! it s a pity i have no time to record something...... Mad


cheers man, but i fixed that shit already a few days ago, i went out and got a soundcard that plugged into my USB port with a line in and out built onto it so its actually working out pretty cool now at the moment after alot of fuckin' about with the settings and shit on it. cheers though!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
Anal Cake

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:14 am

Too many sick projects on that MySpace!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 32
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Anal Cake wrote:
Too many sick projects on that MySpace!!!

haha cheers man!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
Alkomaniak

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 27
Location : Helsinki, Finland.

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 am

Fucking sick shit you have there! Noticed that i've added you in GaySpace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Septic Tank

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 32
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:22 am

Alkomaniak wrote:
Fucking sick shit you have there! Noticed that i've added you in GaySpace.

cheers for that man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vomitnoise
Merciless Harr'

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2010-09-08
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:39 am

neto wrote:
Cool shit!!!

For the ones who don't know, here is my gayspace: www.myspace.com/netogcb

There are youtube vidz from Thanatopsis and Fecal Smear Test (my projects)

Yeah sent you an add.
'Woo.' *Thumbs up.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
1 gayspace page for all my projects!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stephane - Latin Projects
» According to the front page at CHM.....
» The Congratulation On Your New Promotion Thread
» The Cross & The Switchblade COMIC
» More Kickstarter projects

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HISTOPLASMOSIS RECORDS FORUM :: Index :: General Discussions-
Jump to: